ApartCI is a cloud-based Continuous Integration system based on a patent-pending method of preventing quality regressions in software development projects.
Its combination of key advantages allow very large scale projects to operate at performance levels simply unreachable using traditional (monitoring-only) CI systems:
- non-blocking: prevents build/QA breakages which typically require human intervention for the project to advance
- fully automated: its operation does not rely on human decision
- highly scalable: growing incoming changeset rates are easily handled with relatively small additions to the pools of build/QA resources
- flexible: can be used for virtually any software project, regardless of size, language, SCM systems, verification pipelines complexity, OS/build/QA infrastructure
- cost-effective: its bundled changesets verifications costs represent only a fraction of the total costs of the same changesets verified individually
- deterministic: predictable and measurable operation, guaranteed constant or increasing project quality level and lack of typically unbound time/human resources required for addressing quality regressions allow for more precise project planning and execution
BuildIn is a cloud-based application designed to aid in high-level performance analysis of complex/massive
It provides a visual correlation between a build's long-lasting process tree and various build server's operating parameters.
These are just a few potential uses for such high-level performance analysis:
- lower build computing resources costs by making better use of existing resources, better ROI evaluation for new resource expenses, etc.
- develop "low hanging fruit" build performance improvement strategies and measure their effectiveness
- pinpoint build areas warranting more detailed performance analysis using tools impractical/impossible to use at the entire build level